POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media and Reflections... : Re: Media and Reflections... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media and Reflections...
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 24 Dec 1998 20:01:46
Message: <3682E25F.2BC53556@peak.edu.ee>
Interesting effect, but I couldn't reproduce this.
I used 2 planes: one checkered, the other reflective; the camera looking at
the reflective plane. When a sphere with turbulent media (spherical mapping)
was added, the reflection of the checkered wall throug this media was not
warped at all. I tried all media types (scattering, emitting and absorbing).
Could you post your source code or give more specific info about your scene
(media settings etc.)?

Margus