POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Idea] User Documentation Project : Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 23 Dec 1998 23:15:48
Message: <3681C145.E1E6B479@virginia.edu>
Seeing as I have recently been spending all my time experimenting with
features to figure them out, I would be happy to help write a "Practical
Guide to POVRay" or some such... (as opposed to theoretical)
(Especially since I am on break ATM...)  Anyhow, let me know if you do
get enough support...

Steve