POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cubic_Spline Lathe Problem ? : Cubic_Spline Lathe Problem ? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Cubic_Spline Lathe Problem ?
From: Ken
Date: 21 Dec 1998 04:22:31
Message: <367E1306.57CB@pacbell.net>
Seasons Greetings !

  The Pov text below describes a closed curve shape
(like a serving tray). I want to use the cubic spline
to help give me smooth curves with a limited amount
of control points. Problem is when I use cubic verses
linear of quadratic the closed curve section of the
shape gets cut out. Would somebody check this out
and tell me if I'm applying this wrong or if it's
just not behaving properly.

Thanks

--
 Ken Tyler