POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : nearly thirty six hours without Ken : Re: nearly thirty six hours without Ken Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nearly thirty six hours without Ken
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 15 Dec 1998 00:04:39
Message: <3675EF45.45C1A2DA@virginia.edu>
>   I would dare say that working on a new pov scene is
> justification enough for not being around wouldn't you ?
>
> Ken Tyler
I would normally agree, but this has never stopped you before...  MY
question at the moment is what happened to your sidekick Dan (or were
you his sidekick) perhaps it has been covered, but I myself have been
gone because I couldn't stand newsreading in Netscape 4.07 (it paused
every time it loaded a new window) however since I am not quite so
prolific, I'm sure I wasn't missed.

Steve