POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : nearly thirty six hours without Ken : Re: nearly thirty six hours without Ken Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nearly thirty six hours without Ken
From: Ken
Date: 14 Dec 1998 14:20:23
Message: <367564D9.64FB@pacbell.net>
ReVerSi wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>
> already nearly thirty six hours without Ken in news.povray.xyz !!!
> I'm rather troubled about that; does anyone know, what about that??
> :-)
>
> ReVerSi

  There is a very good reason. Well to me any way.
One - I have a corrupt installation of netscape 4.05
that I can't seem to get rid of and a reinstall
won't work until I get rid of all traces of the
last installation. Did I ever mention the the
windows registry system really sucks ?

Two -  I posted that image "Embryos of Christianity"
in the images group a while back and did not really
recieve the rave reviews I am accustomed to recieving
from my peer group. In consequence I have been working
feaverishly to bring it up to par on a level you all
have grow accustom to seeing from me. There are surprises
galore in the modified version and I'm hammering out
the last of the composition details now. Then I need
to polish the textures and finishes to my liking.
This has been a time consuming project and the changes
I have been making have been so numerous and so fast
it has kept me very self absorbed and without time
for the internet.

 Well there you have it. Those are the reasons I haven't
been around and won't be for another day or two.

  I would dare say that working on a new pov scene is
justification enough for not being around wouldn't you ?

Ken Tyler