POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Collision detection, gravity etc : Re: Collision detection, gravity etc Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Collision detection, gravity etc
From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 Dec 1998 22:24:45
Message: <366ded7d.0@news.povray.org>
I've done this with MAX's dynamics system and it was really fun.  The only
problem was the time it took to compute (if you wanted it to be accurate).
I don't think you could do this effectively with POV-Ray's scene language,
but as Marc suggested, AERO is a good way to go.  I don't think it's DOS or
Windows though (I think it was Linux).  It's worth a look if you have the
operating system, from what I've seen of the sample files ages ago it looked
fairly good.

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone