POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY UNDER 286 : Re: POVRAY UNDER 286 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY UNDER 286
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 7 Dec 1998 14:44:55
Message: <366c3037.0@news.povray.org>
A new 300 MHz PC can be as cheap as $800.00.
Could your friend afford this, or borrow an old 120 MHz Pentium clunker?

One of the marvelous things about POV-Ray, I've often thought but never
said,  is that it could be easily used by Stephen Hawkings! Its textual
basis enables people with limited motor skills (or no drawing ability)
to be great artists. I really hate mouse-intensive software!