POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Example Colour Dispersion image - pov file : Re: Example Colour Dispersion image - pov file Server Time
1 May 2024 01:54:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Example Colour Dispersion image - pov file
From: Erick
Date: 6 Dec 1998 17:31:23
Message: <366b05bb.0@news.povray.org>
Daren Scot Wilson wrote in message <3660CABB.D63A2FBE@pipeline.com>...
>This is the source to the example colour dispersion image I just now
>posted on povray.binaries.images.
>
>By posting different things in different newsgroups, everyone will find
>out how slick and wonderful this new feature is.
>
>For more examples, source code patches, and so on, visit my web site at
>http://www.newcolor.com/darenw/dswpov/disp.html  (Won't be ready until
>Monday, though.) The patch should soon also be available on Twyst's
>Patch Station.

Hi Daren,

THe images look really promising, especially the cube. I visited your
website, unfortunately not all source files are yet downloadable (is this
English? Or is it Dunglish (Dutch English)?).

I hope to have some time this week to test it, I am working on a project
where this feature would be an immense help in some images (though the
project is a year old and I haven't finished 10% of it).

I am looking forward to the end of January, when you will have completed
your site.

Erick