POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS patch? : Re: NURBS patch? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS patch?
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 8 Dec 1998 14:37:18
Message: <366D8035.386C38BD@Kopp.com>
Also, you could check out UVPov or the SuperPatch.  Both include a new format
for the mesh object (named mesh2).  A 3ds-to-pov converter has been developed
by Thomas Baier specifically for this new mesh syntax.  Be aware that you may
run into problems if you convert Rhino to 3DS to POV.  It works with most
things, but sometimes the textures get messed up.

You can find out more about UVPov (and get links to SuperPatch and
3ds-to-pov) at my web page:

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

-Nathan