POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro : Re: Macro Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro
From: Ken
Date: 7 Dec 1998 19:43:56
Message: <366C75AB.EBA9DEFD@pacbell.net>
Spider wrote:

> If you look back a bit, I wondered about how to create custom solids a while ago..
> Now, I've created a macro that does just that, takes an array of vactors, containing
the
> corner points, and creating a solid from it...

Question:

If I have the coordinates for a triangular mesh can I use them
directly in the array ? Let's say for example I have the vertices
of an icosahedron. Can they be used to for an icosahedron object ?
Also what are you using to create the faces of the object created.
Is it a mesh object ? Also ... And .. What about ... Or ... Could I ...

Ken Tyler