POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro : Macro Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Macro
From: Spider
Date: 7 Dec 1998 19:26:11
Message: <366C717E.9A8CD3F3@bahnhof.se>
If you look back a bit, I wondered about how to create custom solids a while ago..
Now, I've created a macro that does just that, takes an array of vactors, containing
the
corner points, and creating a solid from it...

I will post my test images in binaries.images, and the whole package in
binaries.scenefiles ...

If you wich, you can also get it from my homepage (FASTER)
http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ->The archive -> Solidate
or, if your browser doesn't handle JavaScript (Opera) try :
http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/archive/solidate.zip

Well...
Out
//Spider