POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Pov 3.1 transform media error : Re: Pov 3.1 transform media error Server Time
28 Sep 2024 11:01:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov 3.1 transform media error
From: Axel Baune
Date: 4 Dec 1998 10:26:07
Message: <3667FF28.BD958062@neuro.informatik.uni-ulm.de>
Hi,

I know it's a little bit late, but:

_Sorry_, it was my fault to call the problem an error. Should have read the
documentation better. By the way: (I think this is a feature request, but ...) In my
opinion the old documentation of Pov 3.0 was much more understandable as the new
one. However for medias this doesn't help much ;-)

Thanks again for your help/correction of my fault

Yours, Axel Baune

Axel Baune                                            Phone:  +49 731 502 4242
Department of Neural Information Processing             Fax:  +49 731 502 4156
University of Ulm
89069 Ulm                            email: aba### [at] neuroinformatikuni-ulmde
Germany                            URL (privat): http://www.uni-ulm.de/~abaune

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)