POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with 'media' : Re: Help needed with 'media' Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with 'media'
From: =Bob
Date: 2 Dec 1998 23:22:27
Message: <36661203.0@news.povray.org>
I just happened to realize a slight mistake in a comment added to the example
scene I posted earlier, shown in part below.
media_interaction is on by default alright; however not so for
media_attenuation, which is needed for light falloff caused by fogs or
atmospheric effects, else it defaults to off.

Message <36646202.0@news.povray.org>, =Bob typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html