POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem w/ Text object font : Re: Problem w/ Text object font Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem w/ Text object font
From: Ken
Date: 2 Dec 1998 10:53:41
Message: <366561E8.5DBA4F93@pacbell.net>
There is a known bug with fonts. My experience with it
has been in the use of special characters (like those used
in foreign languages- German, Russian, ect..) but your
font may also exhibit these problems too. This only appears
on the windows version of Pov and should not affect the
other platforms.

Ken Tyler