POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: Special gate : Q: Special gate Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Q: Special gate
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 1 Dec 1998 15:26:49
Message: <36645109.0@news.povray.org>
I'm making a spacecraft and I want a special gate/door in it.
I don't know how to describe it but I have attached a very
small monocrome image so you can see what I mean.
I don't know how to get the curves just right so they fit
together when the gate opens and closes.

I'd also like some links to web pages with detailed 3D
spacecraft images which I can use for inspiration.

Thanks,

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Post a reply to this message