POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I use a sequence of .inc files in an anim? : How do I use a sequence of .inc files in an anim? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  How do I use a sequence of .inc files in an anim?
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 28 Nov 1998 10:40:33
Message: <36601971.0@news.povray.org>
I am using FORM06r to create organic shapes, and I have no trouble
rendering single frames, but FORM can output a series of .inc files which
evolve the shape from one pre-defined shape to another.
    If these files were numbered SHAPE001.inc through to SHAPE100.inc, how
do I get POV to load the relevant file each time it renders a new frame in a
hundred frame anim?
    I guess it has something to do with strings, but I'm not sure exactly to
go about it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Cocker