POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: HELP PLEASE!! : Re: HELP PLEASE!! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP PLEASE!!
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 12 Nov 1998 20:26:11
Message: <364b8a6f.163433124@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:58:53 GMT, new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg
(povray.org admin team) wrote:

>>I didn't see the original post, but if crossposting to two groups is
>
>he posted to about 14 as I recall.

Okay.  As I said, I didn't see the original message.  Or if I did,
I only saw it in one group. :)

>>permanently solved my problem with crossposting by ditching Agent and
>>getting a newsreader that really understands crossposting and only shows
>>crossposted messages once.  (Yes, I know Agent SAYS it does that... has
>>anyone ever seen it actually work?)
>
>I think you may need the registered version for that.

I have the registered version.  I wouldn't waste my money if I had it
to do over again.  I still use it now and then, like now, but I much
prefer the simpler but cleaner slrn.