POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : posttool 0.0.10 : Re: posttool 0.0.10 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: posttool 0.0.10
From: Ken
Date: 14 Nov 1998 23:53:31
Message: <364E5DF8.80E17281@pacbell.net>
I like this methodology much better than trying to incorporate
the function inside Pov itself. It can't help but reduce render
times, scene complexity, and parsing times. Two thumbs up !

Only one question must be asked - what is the processing
time per batch and does it presume sequentially ordered
images of the current Pov clocked output type ?

Ken Tyler