POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : posttool 0.0.10 : posttool 0.0.10 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  posttool 0.0.10
From: Lewis Sellers
Date: 14 Nov 1998 23:47:14
Message: <364E5CF2.A5526AA3@usit.net>
http://www.public.usit.net/lsellers

This DOS DPMI program is a utility for frame rendering software (such as
POV-ray or Lightwave) that output type 2 uncompressed Targa files (TGA).
It takes all the frame images in your current folder and imprints the
image from IMPRINT.TGA on them. Post filtering options are avilable as
well.

The primary use of the app is placing copyright notices and logos on
your animation frames before conversion to MPEG, MOV, AVI, etc.

--
Lewis A. Sellers: writer and contract Multimedia Website Developer
mailto:lse### [at] usitnet (The Fourth Millennium Foundation)

You can bug the living bejesus out of me live on ICQ @ 491461
(If I don't get back to you within a month, I'm out of prozac in some
dark corner somewhere screaming things quite unintelligable but -- most
curiously -- thick with a sumerian accent.)

"The comedy is over" -i pagliacci