POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Cylindrical Height Field include file for Tmpov : Re: Cylindrical Height Field include file for Tmpov Server Time
19 May 2024 09:03:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cylindrical Height Field include file for Tmpov
From: jko
Date: 14 Nov 1998 13:05:32
Message: <364DC62A.ED8EBB66@home.com>
I would love to see that feature (cylindrical and spherical
heightfields) added to POV-ray. As you know, you can already do this
with Polyray, but I'm not experienced with Polyray (or TmPov for that
matter).

If you write some 3.1 code I'd sure appreciate you letting me know.
I'll even compile and test your code if you'd like.

Kevin Odhner
jko### [at] homecom