POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : More Advanced : Re: More Advanced Server Time
18 May 2024 05:31:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Advanced
From: Ken
Date: 13 Nov 1998 02:15:27
Message: <364BDC24.F24886B7@pacbell.net>
Here are all of my links to tutorials. Some are easy and others are not.
You will have to judge them for yourself as to the usefulness of each.

http://www.myna.com/~gcircle/csbh/MeansAndMethods.html

http://members.tripod.com/~fyre3d/index.htm

http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/index2.html

http://tqd.advanced.org/3285/

http://www.update.uu.se/~bgezal/tutorial/logo.html

http://twysted.net/tutorials/

http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/unipoly/unipoly.html#VertexConfig

http://www.spake.org/rtimes/

If anyone knows of other tutorials not on this list I would like to hear
from you

Ken Tyler