POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : More Advanced : More Advanced Server Time
18 May 2024 08:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  More Advanced
From: Jeffrey M  Lakin
Date: 13 Nov 1998 01:23:33
Message: <364BD020.93196CED@syr.edu>
I've been working with povray for a while now, and I've gone through the
documentation completely, but I feel that I'm on the plateau between
experimenting and improvising with the documented stuff and images that
are posted for the ray tracing competition. I've tried downloading the
source for even some of the easier scenes, but still am baffled. Where
can I find some mid-advanced ray tracing help?

Thkx.

-Talon Karrde