POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : conic sweep prism bug? : conic sweep prism bug? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  conic sweep prism bug?
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 7 Nov 1998 21:21:28
Message: <36450023.5AD15167@flash.net>
I am having difficulty with the linear spline prism
with a conic sweep.  But before I issue a bug report,
I would appreciate it if someone could give this
test script a quick run to make sure I'm not doing
something stupid.....

This is supposed to be a closed truncated pyramid,
but instead I get an open truncated pyramid and a misplaced
face.  But please, check for yourself.

I am running 3.1r1 W95..... but I suspect this is a
core renderer problem (platform independent).

Dan

#declare V0 = <0, -3, 0>;
#declare V1 = V0 + <-5, 9, -8>;

camera {