POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh! : Re: sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh!
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 6 Nov 1998 04:39:33
Message: <3642c3d5.0@news.povray.org>
Daniel Harris <d.h### [at] netcomcouk> wrote:
: My scene uses 100% primitive shapes...

  If you only use primitive shapes, maybe you should make your scene with
a modeller which supports primitive shapes of povray, such as Moray, Povlab
or PovSB.

  (by the way: when people suggest a modeller for povray, they usually only
mention Moray. Moray is not the only modeller for povray; povlab and povsb
are also great modellers so I think it should be nice if people mentioned
those too...)

--
                                                           - Warp. -