POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh! : Re: sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch -> Povray Export Argghh!
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 6 Nov 1998 06:30:40
Message: <3642DDD3.B2E01D32@flash.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> You can expect that from large numbers of patch objects.  In a scene I made
> with sPatch, POV-Ray got my swwp-file near 1 Gig!!!  The picture can be
> found on my website by the way, in the POV-Ray gallery...  it's called Rose
> (It's the weird looking flower surrounded by thorns).

That would be
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_rose.jpg

Interesting, I far prefer the following, which is one of my
favorite POV images ever... very elegant! :
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_torus.jpg

How long did this one take to parse ? :)

Dan
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/