POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #ifdef(array[index]) : Re: #ifdef(array[index]) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #ifdef(array[index])
From: Ron Parker
Date: 26 Oct 1998 13:18:21
Message: <3634bced.0@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:33:03 +0100, Mikael Carneholm
	<sa9### [at] idautbhbse> wrote:
>I just wonder if there is some way to check if an array element has been
>declared, i.e "#ifdef(array[index])". I have tried various methods, but
>not been successful.

It looks as though there isn't currently a way to do this.  It doesn't
look like it'd be too hard to modify the tokenizer to allow this,
though.  Basically, it'd require lifting some code from Read_Symbol
and grafting it onto parse_ifdef_param.  I'll see if I can wedge this
into the next version of the superpatch.