POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Reinitialize variables each frame? Render speed decay? : Re: Reinitialize variables each frame? Render speed decay? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reinitialize variables each frame? Render speed decay?
From: =Bob
Date: 20 Oct 1998 07:49:32
Message: <362c6abc.0@news.povray.org>
I simply let the clock be 0 to 1 for most any animation I do.
If I were to do 15 frames for preview, and 150 final the clock is still
incrementing proportionaly. Same for Subset_Frame_Start and _End.
For exact frame number event stuff I'm not the one to advise you but it
should be basic math.

Message <362### [at] aolcom>, Greg M. Johnson  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html