POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug report/feature request? : Re: Bug report/feature request? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 11:02:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug report/feature request?
From: Duane Tackett
Date: 19 Oct 1998 12:31:16
Message: <362b5b44.0@news.povray.org>
Dan Connelly wrote in message
>I think shutting the clock off during pause is a fine idea.
>
>Dan
>
>--
>http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Which a) given  the fact that "If Pause=1 then don't increment time" type of
scenario looks fairly simple and B) it was just a minor annoyance should
combine to make a request falling somewhere between "If we feel like it" and
"the apocalypse".  Let me just state it again, POV 3.1 is awesome!

I actually do have one more dumb question:  why is the executable named
povwin3 and not povwin31???  Just curious...

Duane

Check out my web page.  I just started, so don't laugh too hard.
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/8407
e-mail me: ddt### [at] junocom