POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re vetices of a dodecahedron : Re: re vetices of a dodecahedron Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re vetices of a dodecahedron
From: Twyst
Date: 19 Oct 1998 00:27:13
Message: <362ab191.0@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to explain this in more generalized terms? I was looking
for information like this recently... But I don't understand where you are
getting the numbers you're using. Also, is it possible to explain how to get
stuff like tetrahedrons, and octahedrons, etc, etc?

--
Twyst
for pov-ray news, reviews, and tutorials
John VanSickle wrote in message <362A5D8E.81FDEDFF@erols.com>...
>Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
>>
>> Help
>>
>> I need the xyz co-ordinates for the vertices of a dodecahedron
>> or the method for calculating them.

<snipped John's code here>