POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh deformation in "bones animation" : Re: Mesh deformation in "bones animation" Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh deformation in "bones animation"
From: Tim Glover
Date: 20 Oct 1998 09:58:22
Message: <362C88A8.7ED2@nettally.com>
Came across these yesterday after leaving the message - --actually
looking for an old Rock.inc file!  Very interesting.  Looks like I'll
have some "thunking" to do! (thunking as in gee-wow thinking, not
thunking as in making a 32bit OS think it's 16 bit a la Windows!)

Thanks for the re-direct.

Tim G.