POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh deformation in "bones animation" : Re: Mesh deformation in "bones animation" Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh deformation in "bones animation"
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 19 Oct 1998 22:29:40
Message: <362BE997.8F59B9A9@geocities.com>
Although not very technical, this page has some ideas on things like
this:
http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/models/m_main.htm

Tim Glover wrote:

> I'm hoping to create my own simple character animation system and need
> some guidance in joint deformation.  I'm looking for some
> algorithms/conceptual explanations for deforming meshes around "joints"

Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom
***
Will work for cash.
***
Email me if you are interested in donating
to the Chris Maryan needs money fund.
We will also accept donations to the Chris
needs a Pentium II or SGI workstation
fund and the Chris needs a car fund.