POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Why is sun not shining? : Why is sun not shining? Server Time
19 May 2024 17:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  Why is sun not shining?
From: Daniel Sullivan
Date: 18 Oct 1998 01:39:08
Message: <3627E825.3CC7494D@home.com>
Hi everybody,

I'm involved in the Internet Movie Project and I'm trying to slap
together a sketch using povray. I'm including the source code for anyone
to take a gander at and see what I'm not seeing as far as
troubleshooting the source code. I'm trying to use my 'sun' as the main
light source for an added realistic effect.
A leg up from anybody would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
dag### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message