POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newbie: Candy Cane stripes on a cone? : Newbie: Candy Cane stripes on a cone? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie: Candy Cane stripes on a cone?
From: James Fitzgerald
Date: 13 Oct 1998 19:15:52
Message: <3623D03E.ED84F44B@argoneng.com>
How would I do candy cane stripes on a cone?
I've looked through the docs, can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Any ideas on how I could do this?
Ideally I would want the z distance of the stripe height to stay the
same
(so the stripes appear to get bigger down the cone simply because
they're
taking up more area in the other directions).

-JamesF.