POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug report/feature request? : Bug report/feature request? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 11:00:18 EDT (-0400)
  Bug report/feature request?
From: Duane Tackett
Date: 12 Oct 1998 05:56:28
Message: <3621c43c.0@news.povray.org>
Guys,

    I was using my computer at work to render something and I needed my
machine for a few seconds, so I paused the render.  To my surprise the clock
kept ticking!  Wouldn't it make sense to pause the clock so you can get an
accurate representation of how long it took a render to complete?  So tell
me, is this a bug or a feature request?  Thanks in advance for a great job
with the new version...I LOVE it!

--
Duane

Check out my web page.  I just started, so don't laugh too hard.
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/8407
e-mail me: ddt### [at] junocom