POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hf_at? : hf_at? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  hf_at?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 9 Oct 1998 16:27:04
Message: <361E6436.AEE59B2F@aol.com>
Where have I seen a variable or POV-Ray function that gives the height
of a height field at a given set of  x, z  coordinates?

If this were a new feature of POV 3.1, it would be the last straw, and
I'd have to download it.  But I didn't see it in any list of new
features, and it's not on my 3.02 documentation.  Did I hear about this
in one of the specialty versions of POV, or is it my imagination?

Greg M. Johnson

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)