POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : povwin does strange things to other applications : Re: povwin does strange things to other applications Server Time
30 Jun 2024 11:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povwin does strange things to other applications
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 7 Oct 1998 23:46:13
Message: <361C276D.47D95D74@flash.net>
> It appears I need to restart W95 to restore things.

Correction : I appear to have been able to resolve things
this time by killing POV and restarting it.  But again,
Netscape could potentially be implicated.  I leave this
observation as an invitation for those with similar experiences;
it is not of the confidence level of a real bug report, as
I have already noted.

Dan