POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP! Moray3/Povray3.01 Wierdness! : Re: HELP! Moray3/Povray3.01 Wierdness! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP! Moray3/Povray3.01 Wierdness!
From: J  L  Rose
Date: 7 Oct 1998 01:27:12
Message: <361AC365.610C@spamBgone.nbnet.nb.ca>
Equiprawn wrote:

> If anybody wants the .UDO, .INC and/or .POV files to try out anything for a
> solution, I can post them. The files (unzipped) take up:
>
> UDO - 842kb
> INC - 8.32mb
> Pov - 22.7kb
>
> Note that I don't have any webspace at the moment, so I would have to post
> them as an attachment to a news message.

Please, no. Even zipped, that's way too big. Make it an e-mail
attachment to
whoever requests one, not a post. I am glad that you gave the sizes,
though.

> Equiprawn
> equ### [at] tinetie
> NOTE: Remove ".spam" from address when replying by e-mail!

I'm sure that address-hunting 'bots are just a capable of picking out
your
real e-mail address from the body text of your message as they are of
getting it from the headers, so you might want to disguise it too.

Also, If you disguise it like "myn### [at] noSpamourmailservernetworkcom"
(as opposed to  "myn### [at] ourmailservernetworkcom"), then any
spams
sent to the fake address won't even get as far as your mailserver, which
(however infinitesmaly) saves bandwidth and resources, because your own
mailserver won't have to respond to it with an "undeliverable message"
message. Let the spammer's own mailserver deal with it.

-jr-
* Delete "spamBgone." to get my real address *