POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? : Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:56:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32?
From: Tim Glover
Date: 2 Oct 1998 11:03:18
Message: <3614DD13.4075@nettally.com>
AutoCAD 14? Gee, why didn't I think of that <grin>.

.dxf would be AOK too, just used .raw as a lowest common denominator.
CAn transfer between .raw and .dxf without problem.

3D Design almost sounded like what I was looking for, but the 1000
triangle limit eliminates it.  Thanks for the suggestion, tho, since I
WAS looking at it (or a similiar package - can't remember exact title)
in the local cheap CD clearance rack at Babbage's.  Glad I didn't buy it
just to find THAT limitation.

It sounds like I need to fire up the old compiler and get cracking.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Tim G.