POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No binaries here, thanx : Re: No binaries here, thanx Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:37:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No binaries here, thanx
From: David Greaves
Date: 1 Oct 1998 13:53:55
Message: <3613B50A.2744E0D9@telekinesys.co.uk>
Apologies Nieminen
I was going to post the source, but there's over 11,000 lines of sPatch include
- the binaries were smaller and I reasoned that they would allow those who could
see the images to get a better handle on the problem.

David

PS I also figured that (given their nature) pov's newsgroups would probably be
rather more forgiving than most in forgiving the use of image uploads ;}
BTW, when I checked - I made the 7th largest posting to this group - mea culpa
:( - but not as bad as Alan!!!

--
David Greaves                        Enabling
Technical Director, Telekinesys SW     Productivity    W