POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? : Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:53:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32?
From: Bret Slivka
Date: 30 Sep 1998 15:30:00
Message: <361286D1.EE02AC17@chisp.net>
Well, there's rhino, which is actually a nurbs editor, but exports to
triangle meshes. Raw format, pov-ray format, and many others as well. It
allows you to choose the amount of triangles exported.
    It's in beta now, so it's free, but once out of beta it will cost $800,
so get it now while it's still free.

It's at  www.rhino3d.com