POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? : Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:57:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good shareware mesh editor for Win32?
From: Tim Glover
Date: 30 Sep 1998 16:02:55
Message: <36128048.1E3A@nettally.com>
Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm familiar with Rhino (nice package!), but
it's not what I'm looking for.  As you pointed out, it's a NURBS editor
that only exports tri.meshes.  I already have large tri.meshes that I
want to fix up.  I need something that reads tri.meshes (hence the .raw
file input requirement) and allows direct manipluation of points,
individual faces and occasionally groups of faces.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Tim G.