POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Media help : Media help Server Time
18 May 2024 12:53:12 EDT (-0400)
  Media help
From: Fabio Pellacini
Date: 30 Sep 1998 10:54:29
Message: <36123815.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am very interested in volumetric rendering, and since now POV have this
ability I try to play with it just a bit.
The fact is that I can only render volumetric fire or clouds that appears to
be "pointilized". I mea I can't get a continuos color inside the flame for
example. The fact is that if you take a photo of a flamne, the "interior"
appears continuos, so the question is,
there is some ways of taking away the pointilized effect?

Thanks a lot

            --fabio

Fabio Pellacini
Ph.D. student - CS Dept. of Cornell U.