POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mac Version : Re: Mac Version Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac Version
From: Josh English
Date: 29 Sep 1998 13:57:38
Message: <36111FE8.D6877920@spiritone.com>
I found a slightly more serious problem. When I try to adjust the output size of a
file, the
program shut itself donw with a type 1 error. I noticed that the default size was set
100x100. I tried extensions off and tried to change the output size, and ther was no
problem
but I noticed that it the default size was 320x240.

Extension conflict icolation pinpointed Kaleidoscope 2.0 as the offender.

The bug report form lists this as a wired extension, so I don't know if you consider
it a real
threat to POV-Ray. I will aslo send in an officieal bug report on this to
pov### [at] compuservecom

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
www.spiritone.com/~english