POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] Unofficial Linux Port of POV 3.1 is Ready! : [ANNOUNCE] Unofficial Linux Port of POV 3.1 is Ready! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] Unofficial Linux Port of POV 3.1 is Ready!
From: G  Berry
Date: 28 Sep 1998 19:11:23
Message: <36100947.32783573@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I just want to announce the availability of
an Un-official Linux port of the POV-Ray 3.1
version. It was written by Ron Parker and it
can be found on my website:

http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html

Just look at the "downloads" section to find
it. You can also find the official versions
of POV 3.1 for DOS and WIN95, along with the
source code for the DOS version. The DOS source
is actually what the Linux port is based upon.

Until the official Linux port comes out, this
is the only Linux port I know of. Perhaps some
of you might want to give it a try.

Later,
Glen Berry

Home -> http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html
IMP  -> http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/index.html

To reply via personal email, remove the "X" from Xno### [at] ezwvcom