POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.1r1 BUG REPORT : 2-d vectors, uv : Re: 3.1r1 BUG REPORT : 2-d vectors, uv Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1r1 BUG REPORT : 2-d vectors, uv
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Sep 1998 12:56:26
Message: <360bbd2a.0@news.povray.org>
In article <360BB6AC.99DFBFB6@flash.net> , Dan Connelly <djc### [at] flashnet>  wrote:
>Note on 3.1, bug reports have gone from email to news,
>so I am posting mine here.

Of course I know you are talking about Windows, but this note is important:

As far as I know this only goes for the *Windows* version (only?), currently Eduard
and I accept bug reports for the Mac version via the regular (listed in the Mac docs!)
e-mail address pov### [at] compuservecom and of course via POVRAY forum (on CSi)
messages.

Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.