POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have lost 2000 + images HELP !!!!! : Re: I have lost 2000 + images HELP !!!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:32:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have lost 2000 + images HELP !!!!!
From: JK
Date: 24 Sep 1998 06:32:12
Message: <360a119c.0@news.povray.org>
>Monday morning when Microsoft opens it's doors they
>are going to have ME on the phone waiting for them.
>If that doesn't bring satisfaction I will probably mail
bomb
>them and them do as you suggest.

Go get 'em!

Upon reading your sad story, I immediately decided to make a
backup of the most loved files on my hd, the pov files and
tga output, of course ;)
I guess you'll never go without a backup again either, will
you?

You have my deepest sympathy, but my knowledge of binaries
and fat's is by far insufficient to solve the problem or be
of any help to you. I'm sorry.

(Maybe this should encourage you to do some great new
rendererings, though? :)))

Good luck

Julius Klatte