POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Planetary Heightfields: Now what? : Planets!! Re: bump_maps [Re: Planetary Heightfields: Now what?] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Planets!! Re: bump_maps [Re: Planetary Heightfields: Now what?]
From: Jed Reynolds
Date: 27 Sep 1998 18:26:29
Message: <360EAE8A.33A951E6@pacbell.net>
I posted a couple of nice pictures about my planets and
a brief explanation of how I made them.

http://www.scruz.net/~hed/pub/pov_planets/

pretty fun for a weekend render session, I'd say.

--jed

--
# Jed Reynolds, mailto:jed### [at] surfsoftcom http://www.surfsoft.com/~jed
# "...I've seen the old geeks talk to the young geeks, and they speak