POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?) : Re: Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer, screen and keyboard? (and mouse?)
From: Ken
Date: 26 Sep 1998 20:12:55
Message: <360D7521.D7472E6F@pacbell.net>
Steven Pigeon wrote:

> > I believe just about everybody that will view this question
> > will reply that they do indeed have a computer with a screen,
> > keyboard, and mouse.
> >     Are you looking to purchase one or seeking a manufacturer
> > that sells an integrated system such as an IBM laptop ?
> >
> > Ken Tyler
>
> for POV, maybe? What do you think!
>
> --
> Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.

Oh ! You meant models of to be used in. I think somewhere
around here I have everthing but the mouse.

My ISP is down right now and I'm on a long distance
provider so it wouldn't be until my normal connect comes
back on line before I would consider sending them to you.

You can try: http://www.3dspot.com/

They have several CD's full of dxf and 3ds models of
various objects.

Ken Tyler