POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to read povray help? : Re: How to read povray help? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to read povray help?
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 23 Sep 1998 16:30:40
Message: <36094c60.0@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote :

>(povhelp...)
>
>Someone is (or was) trying, but I don't know more. Maybe Chris Young can tell you
more. Or post a message for the admin here...

>Thorsten

IT'S ME (someone)!!

The Pov-Team sent me the povhelp compiler system,
so I'm able do update the povhelp to the 3.1 docs.

The docs seems almost finalised (<< not "finaliZed" ;),
so I'll begin to update the povhelp source.

I'll try to get that done within 2 weeks.
If I don't give news after 2 weeks, don't
hesitate to e-mail me to complain !!!  I need
to be pushed in the back, sometimes...

Cheers,
Fabien.