POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : dealing with text : Re: dealing with text Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dealing with text
From: Jerry Stratton
Date: 23 Sep 1998 12:13:41
Message: <36091026.A5538597@acusd.edu>
Ron Parker wrote:
[RE Object Bounds add-on]
> I wrote it, and I haven't submitted it for consideration by the POV Team, so I
> would say offhand that they have no idea that it even exists.

Yes, they do know about it, because I asked the Mac team off-hand if it could
be included in the official compile. The answer was no, of course, but it was
passed on to the rest of the team. I expect that when the source for 3.1
becomes available I am going to dust off CodeWarrior, because I desperately
need the ability to right align and center my text objects without having to
eyeball them.

Jerry